Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sorry for lack of posts

Hello everyone,

Been a busy week for me. Sorry I haven't posted much. Went to the Doctor on Tuesday. My belly button is finally healed up now and the bleeding has stopped. Also on Tuesday my Mom turned 30. She went out to eat and let Nana and Papa take care of me. I think she missed me a lot, she was back to pick me up in less than 2 hours. Then I got my pictures taken on Thursday! I will post them on my blog as soon as I get them. Then finally on Friday I turned 3 weeks old. I promise it wont be a week between posts this time so keep on checking my blog!

Signed

Baby Alex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Alexander,
You sure are a lot of fun to be with. I love spending time with you. Your pictures are the best. Thanks for sharing with us. Love Nana and Papa