Hello everyone,
I got my 2 month shots on Thursday the 17th. It was no fun. Mom decided to not get me the rotavirus shot at this time since I already had a cold when I went in for my shots. I kind of developed a fever that night and worried my Mom so she took me to River District that night. Turns out everything is ok with me. I am still getting over my cold now though. If I get my nose sucked out by that dumb nose suckie thing one more time I am gonna go crazy! Well, hopefully I get to feeling better real soon so I can go out and enjoy the springtime. I hope everyone that reads this is taking advantage of the weather outside.
I love you all
Signed,
Baby Alex
1 comment:
Alex, I can't believe it you get better looking everyday. We are looking forward to many more pictures and adventures. Love Nana & Papa
Post a Comment