I had a lazy afternoon yesterday hanging around the house, not much going on, but a few pictures of me were taken. Decided to put a picture up of me just hanging out.
Signed,
Baby Alex
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hello Alexander, Your Nana & Papa miss you come visit soon. It sure is nice to have this blogspot to see you and the fun things you are doing. I talked with your Great Aunt Jana and gave her your blog address, she will be visiting to see more about what you are doing. Love You, Nana & Papa
1 comment:
Hello Alexander,
Your Nana & Papa miss you come visit soon. It sure is nice to have this blogspot to see you and the fun things you are doing. I talked with your Great Aunt Jana and gave her your blog address, she will be visiting to see more about what you are doing. Love You, Nana & Papa
Post a Comment