Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Video

Hello everyone,

Well, I thought no one went to my blog anymore. Apparently you do. My Mom has received many a phone call asking about a new blog post. So, instead of putting up a bunch separately, I put up one video with my past month's stuff on it. I hope you enjoy. Please leave a comment also so I know that people are checking in on me!


Signed,

Baby Alex

P.S. I just posted this at 6:00 EST. Might take Youtube some time to actually post it up online, so if it is blank please have patience, it is coming.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex, that was a greatest video. Tell Mom and Reise to do some more. You are so cute and it is great to be able to see what you are up to. Can't wait to see you. Mom says she is coming here next weekend. Make sure you bug her until she does. Love Nana & Papa